If you haven’t met Jim Sheehan, Chief of NY Charities Bureau, listen in where we focus on Cause Marketing. He’s a man with a sense of humor and filled with information.
Some of the highlights of what you’ll learn:
- Queen Elizabeth from 1602 is involved with regulating NY Charities today
- Impact NY Charities have on our economy
- The 3 advantages of cause marketing
- The risks of cause marketing
- Choosing cause marketing partners
After watching this video, let me know if it has helped you move more in the direction of cause marketing or helped you decide that this isn’t the right time. For more details from the NY Charities Bureau on this topic: Cause Marketing. The NY Charities Bureau is filled with information; here is their site www.charitiesnys.com.
P.S. If you know of a colleague considering cause marketing, share this with them, they will thank you for it.